Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day.  I am pretty much packed just the last minute stuff in the morning.  I will be leaving Minneapolis around 4pm and arriving in Jeddah on Monday around 7pm.  I have a layover in Paris, unfortunately its not long enough to do any site seeing.  But maybe I will be able to do some shopping and finding some good things to eat at the airport.
At this point it is the next 24 hours that I am most nervous about.  I have never been on this long of a flight or one where I will be flying over the ocean.  I have probably watched too many movies and read too many books about airplane crashes.
I'm excited to see where this adventure will take me.  To see what experiences I will have the privilege to experience, experience the sights and sounds that are so different from my everyday life.  And the people I will come in contact with.  To experience a different culture and to see history.  Stay tuned as I share my experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment